Selenium Testing Training in Hyderabad
Eclasess is one of the classroom/online Selenium Testing training institutes in Hyderabad with Placement Assistance for freshers/working professionals who wish to learn/upgrade their skills and learn new technologies.
Selenium Automation Testing Training in Hyderabad
Eclasess offers affordable Selenium Automation Testing classroom training in Hyderabad & Selenium Automation Testing online training by Industry experts. Our Selenium Automation Testing course Includes from basic to advanced level concepts. We have designed our Selenium Automation Testing course content based on students' requirements to achieve their goal. We are one of the leading MERN full stack development training Institutes in Hyderabad.
Selenium Automation Testing Training Course in Hyderabad
For the Best Selenium Automation Testing Training in Hyderabad, reach out to Eclasess. One of the best Selenium Automation Testing training institute in Hyderabad, we offer a 100 percent hands-on training & Live Projects. Our Selenium Automation Testing courses in Hyderabad have popular web development technologies. Selenium Automation Testing courses are high-paying Job and course that helps build a successful career in the IT sector. The tutors are experienced engineers and the best faculty which makes us the.
Guaranteed Job Assistance. Work on real-time project. Instructor-led Classes. Expert Educators. Affordable Fee. Enroll Today!
Selenium Automation Testing Training and Placements in Hyderabad
Looking for Best Selenium Automation Testing Training and Placements in Hyderabad? Here you go! We're Eclasess Selenium Automation Testing Training Institute in Hyderabad with the best placement record. We conduct mock interviews backed by our industry-experienced coaches and the business network, to let you learn their strengths and weaknesses. The mock interviews include detailed professional evaluation, collaboration, comportment skills assessment as a part of placement assistance.
Best Selenium Automation Testing Training Centre in Hyderabad
Being top Selenium Automation Testing Coaching center in Hyderabad, we provide excellent Selenium Automation Testing Training Course in Hyderabad With alumni working in leading companies all over, a team of passionate Industry Professionals as trainers and the best learning infrastructure, Eclasess is at the forefront of bridging the gap between demand and supply of trained web development engineers.
Selenium Automation Testing Training Key Features
- Free Live Demo
- Real-Time Experts as Trainers
- One-to-One & Classroom Training
- 100% Successful Course Completions
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support
- 24 x 7 Lifetime Support
- Fully Hands-on Training
- Certification after Course Completion
ETL/Selenium Automation Testing Training Course Content
- What is Data Warehouse?
- Need of Data Warehouse
- Characteristics of the Data Warehousing
- Introduction to OLTP, ETL and OLAP Systems
- Difference between OLTP and OLAP
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- Data Marts
- ODS [Operational Data Store]
- Dimensional Modeling
- Difference between relation and dimensional modeling
- Star Schema and Snowflake Schema
- What is fact table?
- Fact Table Types
- What is Dimension Table?
- Dimension Table Types
- Slowly Changing Dimensions.
- SCD Type-1
- SCD Type-2
- SCD Type-3
- Normalization and De-Normalization
- Types of facts
- ETL architecture
- What is ETL and importance of ETL TESTING?
- How DWH ETL Testing is different from the Application Testing
- SDLC/STLC in the ETL Projects
- Challenges in DWH ETL Testing compare to other testing
- Meta data validation
- Duplicate data validation
- Null validation
- Data validation
- Count validation
- How to report the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to co-ordinate with developer team for resolving the defects
- DDL Statements
- DML Statements
- DCL Statements
- DRL Statements
- Logical operations
- Arithmetic operations
- Group by and Having clause
- String functions
- Set Operators
- Union all
- Intersect all
- JOINS Inner Join Outer join Cross Join Self-Join
- OLAP Functions
- Row Number
- C sum
- M sum
- Initial Load / Full load testing
- Incremental/Delta load testing
- Preparation of Test Cases
- Executing Test case
- Preparing Sample data
- AB Initio
- IBM Data stage
- INFORMATICA Architecture
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Sequence Generator
- Stored Procedures
Types of tables
- Set tables
- Multi Set tables
- Defect Life Cycle
- Quality Canter, JIRA
- Interview Questions
- Live Project
- Real time project table names