Best Power BI Training in Hyderabad
Eclasess is a leading IT Training Institute located in Ameerpet, Hyderabad Providing Quality Training and Placements for Students and Working Professionals who are looking to Upgrade their career. We Provide Training and Course Materials with a Free Demo for Power BI Training.
We Provide the Best Power BI Training in Hyderabad, Our Trainers are Working Professionals having 10+ Years of experience in Power BI Domain, We Provide Real-time training with Live Projects and Placement Assistance.
Power BI is a business analytics service provided by Microsoft. It provides interactive visualizations with self-service business intelligence capabilities, where end users can create reports and dashboards by themselves, without having to depend on information technology staff or database administrators.
Introduction to Power BI - Visualization Basics
Eclasess is providing Microsoft Power BI designed by Experienced Professionals in Microsoft. You will be master in Microsoft Power BI if your completed course in Eclasess. Eclasess specifically designed Microsoft Power BI course to clear your interviews and to work on your project from day one, if you are moving from other technologies to Microsoft Power BI and Certifications which are related to Power BI.
Introduction to Business Intelligence
It's process of converting DATA(Machin can understand) into Information(Human Being can understand) is known as Business Intelligence. There are two types Business Intelligence tools in the market Traditional BI Tools Next Generation BI Tools (Self Service BI tools) Power BI comes under Next Generation BI tools
Introduction Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft Power BI is the excellent Microsoft Business Intelligence and Data Analysis tool. Microsoft Power BI Online course designed to give you an end to end view of all Power BI components and tools. We are providing training on most of the components Microsoft Power BI. Getting Data from various data sources with Power Query, Doing data Modeling and DAX, Visualization in Power BI Desktop, Publishing and Sharing content in Power BI Service, and Refreshing Dataset and Security. Power BI main components Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View, Power Map and Power Q&A). This course designed in a way that by completing it, you will have a full understanding of all components in Power BI and you will know how these components work together.
As part of Microsoft Power BI Course, we will train you SQL Server, Power Query, Power BI Service, Power BI Reporting Server, DAX and so on...
Power BI Desktop
It is core component of Microsoft Power BI. It is integrated with Power Query, Reports and Relationships. We can do 100 percentage development here. Once everything is done, we can publish it based on requirement. Power BI Desktop is made with the following components Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View, Power Map and Power Q&A
Getting Data is the first experience of working with Power BI. You can connect to many data sources on-premises or on cloud. For some data sources you can have a live or direct connection, for some connection works offline. For some connections you need a gateway or connector to be installed.
Power Query for Data Transformation
Data analysis and BI(Business Intelligence) world starts from data extraction and transformation. Power Query is the data transformation engine of Microsoft Power BI. Power Query comes as part of Excel 2016, or as an add-in for Excel 2013 and 2010.
Power Query is used to transform the data to consolidate it like Merging, Appending, Creating Custom Columns, Creating Conditional Columns, Applying Aggregations, sorting if required and removing unwanted data. To work on Power Query, make sure, you should be connected to SOURCE else you can get data into Power Query. Power Query is developed with help of M Language. If required, we need to modify/write M script also. Power Query is also part of Power BI Desktop, SQL Server Analysis Services latest version and Azure SSAS.
We will take you through different version of Power Query, their similarities, and differences, as well as configuration and requirements of using them. Power Query uses a graphical user interface to apply transformations on the dataset. However, Power Query works with a functional scripting language behind the scenes. The key to learn Power Query is learning the functional language called M. There are many features in M that are not available in the Power Query GUI. In this module you will learn how to understand M, and how to write M scripts even from scratch. You will learn writing custom functions in M as well as many other useful features.
M is the Power Query scripting language. Every transformation will be written in this language. You cannot be a Power Query expert without learning M. This section will give you a full understanding of M scripting language. You will learn about syntax structure of the language. You will also learn about some of the features that are not yet fully implemented in the graphical user interface, however it is available in M scripting.
Data Modeling and Data Analysis Expression (DAX)
Power Pivot is xVelocity in-memory data modelling engine of the Power BI. Modelling effectively is the key of high performance BI solution. Data Modeling is used to create relationships, and calculated members, as well as advanced best practices and DAX expressions. DAX is Data Analytical eXpression language. DAX has similar structure to excel functions, but it is different. You will learn basic functions as well as complex functions and scenarios of using them in real world challenges.
DAX or Data Analysis eXpression is the language for querying and creating calculated measure and columns and tables in Power BI, SSAS Tabular, Azure SSAS and Power Pivot. So, one of the critical learning paths for Power BI is learning DAX. We will make you to understand basics of DAX and some examples of using time intelligence functions in real world.
Data modelers, who have the data prepared to be modeled for analysis. You will learn how to design the best model in Power BI with relationships, considering formatting and data types. You will learn about DAX which is the data modeling expression language in Power BI, SSAS Tabular, Azure SSAS and Power Pivot. You will learn from Simple DAX calculations to complex expressions and calculations for solving real-world challenges of a BI solution.
We will talk about the evaluation context in DAX, which defines the mindset and the way of thinking when you are writing DAX expressions. You will learn about DAX function categories such as Mathematical functions, Text functions, Aggregation functions, Iterators, Filter functions, Parent-Child functions, Time Intelligence functions, functions dealing with relationships, etc. You will learn all scenarios through hands-on examples of real-world data.
At the end of this training, you will be able to design the proper data model in Power BI, understand all relationship requirements and implement the right relationship, write complex DAX expressions for your analytics need, and put them all together to build the best model for your data analysis solution using Power BI.
Data Visualization - Reports
Data Visualization is the front end of any BI application, this is the user viewpoint of your system. It is critical to visualize measures, and dimensions effectively so the BI system could tell the story of the data clearly. We will train conceptual best practices of data visualizations which is valid through all data visualization tools. We will train Power View and Power Map skills. Power View is the interactive data visualization tool and Power Map is 3D geo-spatial data visualization tool. You will learn how to create effective charts, and dashboards using these tools as well as best practices for working with these tools.
Power BI Service
Power BI Service is a Software as Service which is running on Cloud and managed by Microsoft Corporation. Power BI reports will be published to Power BI Service. We can maintain the Reports, Datasets, Workbooks and Creating Dashboards. We can also ask questions about your Business data; Power BI will give the answers to the user. User can access the report from any device and from anywhere.
On Premises Data Access with Gateways
Power BI can connect to cloud data sources and on-premises data source. For on-premises connection you need to install and configure gateways on the on-premises servers or machine, and Power BI creates the connection based on that. Will see different types of gateways and how to set up them for an on-premises data access from Power BI.
You will learn how to use work groups and sharing in Power BI to share dashboards, reports, and data set within Office 365 group. You will also learn how to implement row level security in different levels. You will learn implementing row level security in Power BI Desktop, or in a data source of SSAS Tabular Live connection, or dynamically.
Power BI Reporting Server
Power BI Report Server is an On-premises report server with a web portal in which you display and manage reports and KPIs, along with the tools to create Power BI reports, paginated reports, mobile reports, and KPIs. Power BI Report Server is maintained by own organization so more control on server. If want to know about it clearly then you can subscribe Microsoft Power BI course in Eclasess.
Power BI Mobile
It is Mobile is a mobile application which is used to View the Reports and dashboards shared with us. We can design mobile reports with mobile layout in Power BI desktop then we can publish it to Power BI Service or Power BI Reporting Server. Securely access and view live Power BI dashboards and reports on any device, with native mobile BI apps for Windows, iOS, and Android.
- What is OLTP?
- What is Data Warehouse?
- What is E-R MODELING?
- What is Start Schema and snowflake schema?
- What are dimensions and Facts?
- What is ETL?
- What is Architecture of DWH?
- Introduction to Power BI Desktop
- Different data sources (excel, csv, SQL server, SSAS, web, Azure)
- Data types and Categories
- Direct Query and Import and Live connection
- Parameters in power BI
- Calculate Column Vs Calculated Measures
- All Transformation Options in EDIT Query Window
- How to create Customer Function
- How to Invoke Custom Function
- Templates in power BI
- Synonyms in Power BI
- Hierarchies in Power BI
- Import Excel workbook content
- Modeling and Filters in Power BI
- MERGING AND APPENDING QURIES
- Data Modeling in Power BI
- Cross filter direction in modeling
- Bins and list in Grouping
- Different Kind of Theams in Powerbi
- How to import and use Custom visuals
- Different kind of filters in Power BI Desktop
- Report Level
- Page Level
- Visual Level
- Drill through
- Scatter chart by using play axis option
- Word cloud
- ArcGIS maps enablement in power bi Desktop and service
- Power BI publisher for Excel
- Quick measures
- Publish reports to Power BI Online
- Introduction to Power BI Service
- Different kind of licenses Free Pro and Premium
- How to create workspace
- How to create Dashboards
- Delivery Methods of Dashboard
- How to create powerBI Apps
- What is Content Packs?
- Data Gateways and schedule refresh
- Row Level Security
- Row Level Security in PowerBI Desktop
- Row level security in Power BI Service
- Row level security in powerBI dynamic
- Power BI Reporting Services
- Q&A Natural Language Processing option in PowerBI
- Quick Insights
- Dashboards and Pins - Real-time Usage
- Dynamic Data Sources and Encryptions
- Personal and Organizational Content Packs
- Gateways, Subscriptions, Mobile Reports
- How to Schedule Data Refresh
- Cloud and On-Premise Data Sources
- Relation between Dashboards to Reports
- Relation between Datasets to Reports
- Relation between Datasets to Dashboards
- Page to Report - Mapping Options
- Purpose of Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Calculated Columns and Calculated Measures with DAX
- Scope of Usage with DAX. Usability Options
- DAX Context: Row Context and Filter Context
- DAX Entities: Calculated Columns and Measures
- DAX Data Types: Numeric, Boolean, Variant, Currency
- DAX Operators & Symbols. Usage. Operator Priority
- Parenthesis, Comparison, Arithmetic, Text, Logic
- DAX Functions and Types: Table Valued Functions
- Filter, Aggregation and Time Intelligence Functions
- Information Functions, Logical, Parent-Child Functions
- Statistical and Text Functions. Formulas and Queries
- Syntax Requirements with DAX. Differences with Excel
- Naming Conventions and DAX Format Representation
- YTD, QTD, MTD Calculations with DAX
- DAX Calculations and Measures
- Using TOPN, RANKX
- Computations using STDEV & VAR
- SAMPLE Function, COUNTALL, ISERROR
- ISTEXT, DATEFORMAT, TIMEFORMAT
- Time Intelligence Functions with DAX
- Data Analysis Expressions and Functions
- DATESYTD, DATESQTD, DATESMTD
- ENDOFYEAR, ENDOFQUARTER, ENDOFMONTH
- FIRSTDATE, LASTDATE, DATESBETWEEN
- Slicing and Dicing Options with Columns, Measures
- DAX for Query Extraction, Data Mashup Operations
- Installation and configuration of Report Server
- Deploy Power BI Reports into Report Server
- Paginated Reports in Report Server
- Report Builder in Report server
- Mobile Reports in Report Server
- Create KPI in Report server
- How to schedule reports in Report Server
- Security in Report Server